Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why go for Pro Membership?



You may be asking yourself as a member of Trafficnowfire why go for pro membership?
I am more than elated that I decided to invest in going Pro as this gives me multiple ways in which to increase my revenue or in building multiple streams of income all at the same time.
Not only do you get to be able to post 22 links a day on the Site for being Pro you can also earn loads more points per action that you do.
As for referrals you can earn more on referral upgrades which is a whopping 4 bucks per month every time one of your referral upgrades plus extra points.
I am in profit as well as have had many referrals come in and I have also bought sign ups with points.
I will go into detail tomorrow as to what income streams I have been building by doing the same actions on Trafficnowfire and you can follow these ideas too if you haven't implemented them already.

Let's say that in less than three months of becoming a member trafficnowfire has earned me over $70.00 through various revenue streams and also around 50 referrals for various programs. You will also get the blog of the week feature coming soon so you may see your blog up here in lights!
I will give the break down of this tomorrow...............stay tuned..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thanks for the comment on my blog. you seem to be doing really well at traffic nowfire with the referrals and the money. A blog about tnf is a really good thing as you and i know this can help explain alott of things to newmembers and old. Traffic now fire is one of the best excanges out there for referrals and traffic.
    Keep Up the good work on your blog. I will keep comeing back for mor thanks http://dazbuk2000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete